Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Groove Guide, Groove Guide

So, I kid you not, I just smeared black newsprint all over my face this evening.

So much so I had to bust into a friends house and get it all off my face before we went for a drink.

Why you may ask? This:
I may regret this later - but at present I've had a few drinks, so, you know - I'm not wearing anything under this Groove Guide. The new, improved, A4 sized Groove Guide which is so big, and beautiful and ON NEWSPRINT which I picked up on the street just tonight while walking home I had to inhale as much of it as possible. Hence the newsprint black on my face.

For those of you who don't know me well, the Groove Guide has played a large part of my life for the last few years. It's a great publication. I do think that it is sad that Real Groove has gone, but Groove Guide has always been in the hearts of those on the streets, and taking it out of the glossy high street arena and putting it back on the streets as a newsprint publication, is where it should be.

Been drinking. That is all. Go forth and read Groove Guide. Seriously.

No comments: