Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I wish I had a fashion blog

But I am afraid I simply don't have the time (or a good enough camera) to be able to do such things, which is why I love my RSS feed and more importantly, love that other people do this for me!

So there is the mighty Sartorialist who has been capturing beauty for ages, just like this little morsel:
And I have also recently found Face Hunter with gems such as:And now, there is Sidewalk from the amazingly talented Welfe (check out the jewellery, graphics and party photos as well) NZ, or more importantly Wellington, has its own version of on-the-street fashion photography. Much more likely to see people I know here:
I guess my question is, how well could one actually monetize a site like this in NZ? I see that there is a little ruby banner up, but I wonder if there is another way to make more out of it... Pity American Apparel doesn't have the stores in NZ to support advertising on NeonSleep like they do the other two.

No comments: