Friday, May 15, 2009

Favourite Site of the Week 150509

Right, something a little different for this week’s site of the week.

Soot – such a small thing in the grand scheme of the universe, but this sucker is doing some serious damage to our world. Just ask our friend the polar bear. That’s right, this week site of the week is StopSoot.org.

The whole point of the site is to build support around reducing black carbon – the second leading cause of global warming after carbon dioxide.

I like that this site is trying to do right by the world, and are using nice rich media to express why we should be pushing their message.

Updated: I love it when brands keep an eye out for their brand online. Thanks for having a conversation with the people that are talking about your brand stopsoot! Got an email the same day I posted from the campaign director thanking me for choosing their site for my favourite site of the week. I love it.

No comments: