Monday, June 7, 2010

Feeling spammed Onecard

Thanks one card. I am feeling thoroughly spammed.

So I understand that I signed up for this. I supplied my email address, but this is getting a little ridiculous.

Here are my emails from OneCard over the period of one month:

19 emails. 19. Are you kidding me?

So, part of this is my fault because I mistakenly said that I was close to a Foodtown and a Countdown but my goodness, that is a lot of, for all intents and purposes, spam.

Also, the part of this that makes me most annoyed is how they sent me an email asking for feedback, which I tried to give (I told them they were emailing me too much) and got this error message:
Oh dear. For goodness sake, make sure things work before you send them out to your database! Then I got even MORE emails telling me that the feedback thing didn't work. Fair to say I didn't bother to submit my feedback again. This is my feedback. Don't send me so damn many emails.




No comments: