Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bite out of Telecom

I'm not a big fan of Telecom, in fact we have just swapped our home phone and internet over to Vodafone because we reached our GB limit and they throttled our usage - I would have preferred they just charged me rather than not being able to load pictures onto my blog - but that's beside the point.

So, I get that they probably don't pay all too much to be on the Yahoo homepage, but I do quite like this expandable banner:
Bite.

Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite.
It wasn't too intrusive, disappeared quite quickly and you could replay it if you wanted to. It was good. Kinda how I think an expandable should be.

Pity their advertising doesn't make me like their brand or product. At all. Actually, similar to Yellow, seeing their advertising just reminds me about the money they spend on marketing instead of fixing their product.

Branger.
(Brand-Anger)

No comments: