Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies, gentlemen, lend me your smarts!

I have a favour to ask of anyone who can answer the following for me.

I have a friend who is on their way back to our fair shores and they are trying to weigh up the freelance/salary options with their wide & varied skill set. (I'm not going to lie - I've worked for this person and they are fabulous, in management and in practice.)

Who can tell me the going hourly rate for following:
• Brand and Marketing planning
• Optiminsation strategies
• Ecommerce marketplace planning
• Adwords and social media management

So, I can understand if you don't want to comment on any of this, but if you have this kind of information and would like to share it with me, please PLEASE email me on monica.wales@gmail.com I'll be your best friend.

No comments: