Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nice work Liquorland!

This is what I LOVE about online advertising. You can react immediately to what is happening in the world.

Yesterday Sydney was covered in a red dust cloud. Check out some pretty amazing pics here courtesy of The Big Picture.

Today, on the Herald homepage Liquorland's advertising is so beautifully relevant/spot on creative/well timed, it's SUPER impressive. (By the way - RIP Sir Howard, totes sad)

Just sublime. And good on NZ Herald too. I wonder what time they got the call yesterday with homepage impression requests. This is going to sound horrible, but no doubt the Sir Howard storyline will boost their impressions significantly today, so I'm sure it won't hurt serving out impressions.

I love good creative (and when I say good, in this case I'm not talking aesthetically, good as in smart).

- Yes yes, advertising alcohol online, I'm still not sure how I feel about this, but the creative, so smart!

No comments: