Friday, July 3, 2009

New Favourite Site of the Week 030709

Oh the BEAUTY! This site, without a doubt is the best of the bunch thus far. This little gem turned up via @designpimp and I just can't say enough how much I am in love with it. I would play all day long if I could. If you like the Cold War Kids already, you will love this beautiful interactive piece of amazingness. So it is for their new track 'I've Seen Enough' I would give you the link now, but I want to walk through the complexities of it before sending you to the actual site. Mean I know.

You can control so many different aspects of the Cold War Kids whilst they play their latest single.
So they are playing their new single, which is great. But wait there's more! See how the guy on the bass is in the dark, that is because I paused him. So the rest of them are playing, but he's just chilling.

What's this? The guy who was on the piano and the singer have changed! Now ones on keyboards and the other has a guitar.

Wait, they've changed again!

And changed again! You can change their instruments by clicking the colours at the top.

So you click on each person to pause that instrument, and the song just continues.

So much fun. Click here to have a play. Seriously. Play. For the whole song. Its GOOD. So much interactive musical goodness I don't feel like I am doing it justice.

No comments: