Friday, July 24, 2009

New Favourite Site of the Week 240709

So, just to be a little different, this week my favourite site is actually You Tube.


Bit of a cop out, I know. But here are some of my favourite clips on You Tube...

Les 7 Doigts (I was lucky enough to see these guys at an arts festival - most magical stage show I have seen in my whole life):


Nevermind the Buzzocks (It upsets me that NZ cannot air this show. I have had lengthy conversations with the programmers at TVNZ and Mediaworks - they cannot obtain the music licences and therefore can not air the show on NZ TV):

This clip is just the best bits from when Amy Winehouse was on, for the full episode, check out this.

You and I both know that there is much more greatness to be found on You Tube, but I've taken up enough of your time. Happy weekend.

No comments: